Real revolution begins at learning. If you're not angry, you're not paying attention.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Up For Some Awesome Music?

I, just like any rock girl, needs some good head banging music, but sometimes you come along some really fantastic albums to help you chill out. Lately I've been hooked on two albums in particularly.

1. Panic at the Disco's
I read a review that said this album resembled a Beatle's sound. This is very true but wonderful hooks and lyrics to boot. My favorites are Northern Downpour, She Had the World, and Mad as Rabbits. Who knew that after the previous album with songs such as I Write Sins Not Tragedies, such a softer sound is just what we needed?

2. The Hush Sound's
Great piano rock and mellow tunes. I loved this band's previous album and without a knowledge of what this one sounded like, I purchased it. Not disappointed, no sir! My favorites are Hurricane, The Boys Are Too Refined, and Not Your Concern. Go listen at Myspace or where ever and ENJOY!

No comments: